Determination to recover from breast cancer made this woman decide to do all the stuff on her own. Vicky Sewart was diagnosed with the cancer some four years ago, and had to undergo an operation in which one of her breasts was removed with lymph node.
Next stage after that gruesome surgical procedure was to start a combination of after-surgery processes. It included chemotherapy and radiotherapy. In both the procedures, a chemical had to be used named as Tamoxifen, which will keep estrogen production to minimum level.
Sewart knew that she did not want to witness the side effects of Tamoxifen, and told her doctors that she will not take it, and will replace it with her specially designed anti-cancer diet. Since then, she made sure that she does every bit of work on her own.
From cleaning utensils to cleaning home and making food, everything was being done by her. While performing all these tasks, she made sure that she does not use anything synthetic that can harm her.
She erased dairy products from her diet, and swapped them with organic food, like strawberries and Indian spices and did not forget to perform moderate exercises. Her anti-cancer diet has made her to register triumph against cancer.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez