A recent report claimed that US astronaut Buzz Aldrin was in Carnarvon on the weekend so as to support building the town's new Space and Technology Museum. The museum's treasurer Cindy Barrett managed to present a fruit platter filled with Carnarvon's freshest produce and entered the probably last "Give the Buzz a Bite” competition. It is known that Buzz Aldrin is the second man on the Moon.
"At that time he didn't say much, he just looked up and acknowledged me, but he straight away started eating the fruit and really hooked into the bananas”, she said, while attention a press conference. It was also told that the competition was not that hard as one has to capture US astronaut Buzz Aldrin eating some fresh produce from Carnarvon in Western Australia.
She had taken some rockmelon, watermelon, starfruit and bananas for him. He had a Q&A session with school children too and later he looked at the platter served. Even the astronaut praised the bananas he was served. He also said that the bananas were good enough to be sent to space and he thoroughly enjoyed eating them.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez