In order to become super moms, women are taking the help of a drug known as Adderall. Though the drug is taken to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, women are taking it to make sure that they do not lack at domestic front.
Being career oriented, they juggle between responsibilities of household work and profession. Trying their best to fulfill both the responsibilities, they somehow develop the addiction of Adderall, which pumps them to do all the work.
Latest reports have revealed that there has been 750% raise in the intake of the drug and health expert are sure that it is not possible that all of them will suffering from ADHD problem. Researchers have talked to several mothers about the same and they were of the view that they the take drug, so that they are able to take care of their children.
Other women said that they have more than two children, and it is not possible for them to take care of them alone. So, they take the help of the drug, but now they have got addicted to the drug.
Dr. Marvin Seppala, who is the Chief Medical Officer at Hazelden, said, "We've got an increase in women using drugs like Adderall ending up in our treatment programs. ... We know from a medical perspective it's dangerous".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez