It is not always necessary that low fat diet will give you those weights loss desired results. It should be noted that every diet has its pros and cons, and recently a study, which has appeared in the Journal of the American Medical Association, has found that low-carbohydrate diet is better than low-fat diet.
It has further revealed that the latter diet makes a person lose 300 more than other diets. It happens due to a fact that when one takes low-fat diet then his energy gets dripped to such an extent that it gets very difficult for body to motivate its metabolism rate to burn calories.
Study researcher David S. Ludwig of the Harvard-affiliated Children's Hospital, which is in Boston, was of the view that low carb makes a person to have better insulin sensitivity and also ensures that a person has a great cholesterol levels.
In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers enrolled 300 participants and divided them in groups. They were five three different diets and the three diets were low-fat diet, low carb diet and low-glycemic-index diet.
After assessing all the three diets, it was revealed that low-carb diet have better results than low fat diet.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez