In order to get more attention, the mother of four, used to attack her children. She has been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder which refers to a term in medical dictionary that parents tries different reasons to gain attention and sympathy from their children.
Her odd behavior was revealed at the time when it was revealed that she has visited 115 times to hospital with her son, saying that they should admit him. A case has been registered against her in the Children's Court, where she had no apprehensions in confirming that she loves her eldest son the most and consider other three children as unwanted.
Her eldest son had got so much frustrated from her that he has tried to commit suicide in hospital. He even tried to harm himself by hitting his head against walls, and his mother encouraged him to hit harder.
Mother has denied accepting such charges and has affirmed that she was genuinely concerned for her son. Judge has taken custody from the mother and has banned her from meeting her children, till the time they get of 18 years. Children are now living with their father and there is a marked improvement in the health of the eldest son.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez