With advancement in technology and wide area of research, it seems that nothing is impossible these days. Recently, a research has taken place, in which a group of researchers from the United States has developed a paint, which can act as a battery.
Research was taken out by a group of researchers from Rice University in Houston, Texas. They were of the view that they have worked on a technique, in which they have divided the elements, which makes the traditional battery and have utilized the same to develop a paint.
"This means traditional packaging for batteries has given way to a much more flexible approach that allows all kinds of new design and integration possibilities for storage devices”, said Pulickel Ajayan, lead researcher of the project.
Giving details of the project, it was found that the newly developed paint, which mimics electronic battery, can be air brushed on ceramics, glass as well as on stainless steel. If there is any side effect of the development then that is, it will be difficult to handle liquid electrolytes.
Co-researcher Neelam Singh was of the view that they need to conduct further research on the matter, and check that whether or not, the technology can be upgraded by the use of solar technology.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez