As per reports put forth by Conservatives, it has been warned that the waiting times for people in A&E departments have exceeded the limits of 12 hours. With years passing, more number of people are discovered to be spending more than 12 hours in the department across Wales.
Statistical reports suggest that in the year 2007, only 141 people spent more than 12 hours. However, last year figures suggest that the number has increased up till 10,000 people spending more than 12 hours. Nevertheless, 700 have been administered to be spending more than 24 hours, in comparison to none encountered in the year 2007.
However, Leader Andrew RT Davies has raised concerns over the figures revealed, above that he exclaimed that these figures are not generally published.
He affirmed that the figures published by the Welsh Government suggest that people are waiting for not more than four to eight hours in the department, instead of 12 hours. He emphasized that these figures should be changed.
He said: "The First Minister should make arrangements for these statistics to be published on a monthly basis - alongside figures on four and eight hour waits". He notified that it is very difficult for people to spend so many hours in the department.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez