A recent report has uncovered that John Gallagher, who is more often called a double killer, has been released from a Dublin hospital today.
While his relatives were contacted at 3 pm and were told that he would be released after 5 pm, the Central Mental Hospital released him at 4.05pm. However, his visits to whom and when have been restricted with his release, the report finds.
The hospital's decision to release him early had panicked the family, which says that reduction in notice period was disgusting.
It has been found that he has been banned from keeping any contact with his estranged family as well as the Gillespie family members. Though, he can meet his mother, who has been residing in Lifford. Also, he has been allowed to visit his father's grave.
Gallagher is a convict since he killed his mother Annie as well as daughter Anne Gillespie in 1988 at Sligo Hospital. And the same has still not let the family overcome its fear from him.
"We do not think the authorities thought this through properly and we have never been consulted on the matter. If anything else happens then the authorities will have blood on their hands", said a spokesman for the family.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez