In a recent report, it has been claimed that Dr. Reddy's Laboratories has unveiled Ibandronate Sodium tablets in US market. These tablets are believed to be a bioequivalent generic version of BONIVAr tablets. It was only made possible after the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) gave it the nod. The launch was done on June 29 after the approval.
If reports are to be referred, there are approximately $486 million sales of the BONIVAr brand and generic for the year ending March 2012. It has further been confirmed that the Ibandronate sodium tablets in 150 mg would be made available in cartons of 3 blister packs, which would have 1 tablet each.
These tablets would be used by patients dealing with post- menopausal osteoporosis and there are expectations that sales of the same would rise in the time to come too. With the report hitting the market, it was claimed that shares of the company were seen trading at Rs 1,642 per scrip in the afternoon trade on BSE and were reported to be down by some 0.44% from its previous closure value. It would be worth seeing how these tablets would work for patients in the time to come.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez