If scientists at CERN are serious about the hunt of Higgs boson then there is no doubt about the fact that this period is going to be noted down in the history. Scientists from the European nuclear research institute will be presenting their findings for the Higgs boson.
Many of the experts are thinking that the period will be the greatest win for physics. Higgs boson theory is the one, which reveals about the working of universe at subatomic level. It is not as easy as it is said, as scientists have to address certain issues including that of mass and why one element has more mass than others.
Revelation will be made on the 36th International Conference of High Energy Physics, which will held in Melbourne. In total two experiments were done and findings of both the experiments will be presented. Dr. James Gillies, who is the head of CERN’s communication department, was of the view that they don’t have something to cherish for, but would need to perform an experiment to know more.
Professor Sergio Bertolucci, who is the chief scientist at CERN said, "There are things the Standard Model doesn’t explain, like gravity and dark matter (the estimated 96 per cent of the Universe’s mass which is invisible)”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez