A researcher of Japan has been accused of fabricating the data of research papers. The details of the case have been issued in the Jiji Press, an online article. In the Jiji Press, it has been stated, "The number of papers that he allegedly faked is the largest ever for any medical researcher, both in Japan and overseas, according to sources familiar with the field".
The Japanese Society of Anaesthesiologists has informed that the researcher Yoshitaka Fujii has fabricated the information in 172 research papers out of 212 articles. It has further come to light that the co-authors of the research papers whose names were attached with the paper were unaware of it. In fact, they didn't even take part in the researches.
However, researcher Hidenori Toyooka has been found guilty of being involved in the fabrication of the data. Hidenori Toyooka has been accused of knowing the wrong doing of Yoshitaka Fujii. It is estimated that Yoshitaka Fujii has been fabricating the data for past 12 years. Recently, Yoshitaka Fujii was also accused of plagiarism by the MD of Canadian Journal of Anesthesia, Dr. Miller. Yoshitaka Fujii submitted an article which was edited by Dr. Miller and was found to have copied information.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez