Having coffee more than five cups a day is not at all advisable for women who want to conceive through IVF procedure. As per a research being taken out by a team of Danish researchers, it has been revealed that coffee is equivalent to smoking for women, who have to conceive through artificial way.
Dr. Ulrik Kesmodel from the Aarhus University Hospital was of the view that it was not at all shocking for them to know that coffee is hazardous for women, but the only thing which has surprised them is the percentage of the effect.
In order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers assessed 4,000 IVF and ICSI patients. Their assessment report revealed that having too much coffee reduces the child birth rate by 40%.
"It does seem reasonable, based on our results and the evidence we have about coffee consumption during pregnancy, that women should not drink more than five cups of coffee", said Kesmodel.
It has not been revealed yet that other beverages, like tea and other caffeinated drinks have the same effect as of coffee or not. Kesmodel said that caffeine is the main culprit in coffee to harm women, but there can be other factors as well, for which further investigation is needed.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez