It has been reported that the Act Chief Minister, Katy Gallagher, has caught amidst the criticism as a special court would be looking at the charges of fabrication imposed over Katy Gallagher. The reports have been released showing the manipulation of the waiting time figures of 2009 and 2012.
It is suspected that Katy Gallagher would have been involved in the fabrication of the figures. Investigation over the case has found that as many as 11,700 figures have been tempered with. Following the charges, the senior executive was suspended from the job without regular pay.
However, while defending herself, Katy Gallagher said that she was just trying to maintain the privacy rules of the government. To believe her, she has not intended any harm. She was reported as saying, "This is an important issue, I'm not going to run and hide from any of it, and I think it's only fair that the committee be given the opportunity to put any questions they have to me".
Turning the deaf ears to the claims of Katy Gallagher, the opposition is asking the authorities to issue a large scale investigation over the working of Katy Gallagher.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez