Yet other advancement has been made in quantum computing, said a team of researchers, which has been working on the concept. Georg Kucsko, who is one of the authors of the paper, said that they have been successful in developing the most important part of quantum computing and that is quantum bits, which can also be said as qubits.
The study researchers were of the view that they have developed the quantum bits at room temperature. Lead author of the study Mikhail Lukin, professor of physics said, “We have a qubit, at room temperature that we can measure with very high efficiency and fidelity. We can encode data in it, and we can store it”.
Lukin further affirmed that the development was one of the biggest steps being taken to realize the dream of quantum computing. He further affirmed that if the dream of quantum computer gets true then the work would be able to get finished in seconds.
If to compare the speed of quantum computer with that of conventional gadgets then the work, which can be done by quantum computer in seconds that work will take years to get completed by laptop, computer and other electronic gadgets, said Lukin.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez