The industrial action taken by doctors seems to have gone against their favor. This has happened with at least two doctors whose complaints have been registered with the General Medical Council (GMC).
The GMC confirmed that they have received complaints about two doctors, but are not ready to reveal about the nature of the compliant. They have declared the matter to be highly confidential due to which, they have also denied to reveal about the nature of punishment and action that will be taken against two doctors.
Till now, it has also not been revealed that who were those two doctors. The GMC said that they will interfere in the matter only when they will found that doctors have compromised with patients’ safety. It seems that patients’ safety has been compromised and this is the reason that the GMC has intervened in the matter.
A GMC spokesperson was of the view that it was the responsibility of BMA to make sure that they do not compromise on patients’ safety, but they did not think about the same. “Our job is to protect patients and provide advice and support for doctors and our guidance is clear – a doctor's first duty is to his or her patient”, further affirmed the spokesman.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez