It has been revealed in a recent report that a refusal by doctors to treat a lady when she actually was in need has caused her unborn baby to die.
While Cheryl Hurley, 35, was then 38 weeks pregnant and was admitted at Southend Hospital in Essex for delivery, doctors delayed the same saying there is a shortage of staff at the time.
The statement by doctors had come even after having clear knowledge that the woman was having some issue with the placenta. A scan had been carried out, which had shown that Hayden, the baby in the womb, was facing dangerous kind of restrictions in the blood flow to him.
As per the findings, she needed to be induced then, but rather was told to come back after four days. And distressed, she left for her home with Alex Stevens, her partner and her baby.
It is being said that baby Hayden was then delivered at her return after three days, but was tragically found as stillborn.
Showing extreme disappointment and anger, Alex, 40, said, ‘If they had delivered him over the weekend I feel sure he would still be here. The NHS is supposed to be a 24-hour service’.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez