Do you know that the success rate of IVF treatment heavily relies over what a woman eats and drinks? Two recent studies have found that the consumption of fat and coffee and make or mar their success in the IVF treatment.
To believe the studies, intake of coffee, more than five cups in a day, reduces the chances of a woman of conceiving during IVF treatment. Ulrik Kesmodel from Aarhus University Hospital was reported saying, “If you drink more than five cups of coffee a day, you reduce your chances of achieving pregnancy during IVF treatment by 50%”.
Consumption of saturated fat also adversely affects the IVF treatment. However, the consumption of monounsaturated fat increases the chances of women of conceiving through the IVF treatment. The findings of the studies were presented in Istanbul during European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology’s meeting.
Although the findings of the studies claim that right food and drink can affect the success rate of IVF treatment, medical experts are of the view that the studies have been conducted on small size. Further studies are required to be conducted to better understand the success rate of IVF treatment.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez