Investigations are going on at the Manor Hospital in West Midlands in a case of a patient's death. It still has to be decided that whether the hospital staff should be blamed for the same or not.
The incident happened at the time when a man being admitted in the Accident and Emergency unit of the hospital was allowed to move around to take some fresh air. His condition was not such that he should have been allowed to go alone.
Fear turned true at the time when the man fell lifeless on the entry of the A&E unit. Nobody from the staff took his condition to be serious enough and did not approach him. Even onlookers started making video films and started clicking photos of him.
An onlooker said that it was a matter of shame that nobody helped him and everybody was by passing him. Jayne Tunstall, who is the Chief Operating Officer at the hospital, has confirmed that the incident has taken place at the hospital and investigations on the same are going on.
A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said, "Four members of staff have been suspended and a full investigation has been launched by the Trust which is expected to be completed within the next two weeks".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez