Though this research is quite at an early stage, if it turns out to be true then there can be nothing other good news that food lovers will get now. As per a research, it has been revealed that an obesity vaccine is going to be developed, which will fight off the obesity.
Lead researcher Dr. Keith Haffer, from the US firm Braasch Biotech, was of the view that they have taken out an experiment on mice and it has been revealed that their vaccine seems to be working. They fed mice with high fat food and after having their flab jab, they found that mice lost 10% of their body fact in next four days.
The research is in its initial stage and if it proves as per it claims then also it will take almost 10 years to come in the market. "Although further studies are necessary to discover the long-term implications of these vaccines, treatment of human obesity with vaccination could provide physicians with a drug and surgical-free option", affirmed Haffer.
The research has been published in the Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology and has raised hopes of many that the jab will let people to gorge on their favorite food.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez