The parents of a 15-year-old teenager broke down in front of coroner at the time when they revealed that they asked doctors' at Princess Margaret Hospital to carry out CT scan of their son's brain, as they were aware something was wrong.
Doctors did not pay a heed to them, resultant of which Vaughn Rasmussen had to suffer painful death. Investigations revealed that Rasmussen had swelling in brain, which caused him to die. However, doctors were not able to find the problem and said that Rasmussen was suffering from gastroenteritis.
Rasmussen's said that they kept on saying to doctors to carry out CT scans on their child, as he was having a history of neurological problems. Despite repeated requests, doctors did not agree to carry out CT scan on Rasmussen. Now, his parents have claimed that due to doctors' negligence, their child is no more with them.
Richard, Rasmussen's father, said that they told doctors' that there can be problem in Rasmussen's hunt, but he said that doctor's ignored him like that he knew nothing. "We never saw his eyes open again... If only one doctor had listened to us before he was admitted to PMH, we'd still have our baby with us", said Rasmussen's sobbing mother.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez