It is not the first time that it has come into notice that watching television for a prolonged time period is not healthy. Yet again, a research has been done, which reveals that watching two hours of television in a day is sufficient.
The study, which has been published in the journal BMJ Open, it has been revealed that watching too much of television is bad for heart and risk does not get reduced even if one is quite regular for exercise.
Study researchers Peter Katzmarzyk and I-Min Lee, from the Pennington Biomedical Research Centre, America, took out research by assessing the studies, done on the same subject.
Their analysis led them to reach at a conclusion that if people restrict watching television by two hours in a day then they will live 1.4 more than they are living. In order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers looked at two different studies.
One was being conducted in Canada and other one was being carried out in America. "The results of this study indicate that extended sitting time and TV viewing may have the potential to reduce life expectancy in the USA". However, very few people tend to follow the advice.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez