Science festival known as the Dublin City of Science 2012 will be opening tomorrow. The festival is said to have a lot of things that will be related to science. Some of the exciting things will be model showing microscopic views of blood vessels and murals of brain.
"It is designed to capture people's imagination and showcase the magic of science that is rarely seen outside of research groups", said Dr. Derick Mitchell, who is positioned as a science communications specialist and has been working with the Health Research Board.
He further affirmed that there are many things, which people have heard of, but have never seen. This exhibition will give them a great opportunity to see such thing, like looking the microscopic view of MRSA.
When one sees MRSA then it will look similar to bunch of grapes and neurons in the brain seem to be like a light, which strikes in sky during monsoons. Main aim to organize the event was to bring science near to people, so they could know about some of the facts.
A lot many studies takes place on daily basis, but people are unaware of them. The event is one of the ways to raise awareness among people about such projects.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez