It is a wakeup call for women, who are not anemic, and think that iron supplements are made to be popped in by anemic women only. A recent study has revealed that iron supplements are quiet effective in reducing fatigue by 50%.
It is in the interest of women to take iron supplement pills, as it will help them in a great way. Study's co-author Bernard Favrat, who is a professor of community medicine at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland, said that continuous intake of iron supplements for 12 weeks will show some of the following benefits.
Some of the benefits being claimed by Bernard are reduction in hair loss, improvement in stamina, a sense of refreshment whole day and improvement in skin, nails and less irritation. "Recent neuroscience research suggests that fatigue could be due to the lack of iron in brain tissues, and might be completely independent of iron blood stores", said Paul Vaucher, who is the author of the study.
The study has also found its place in Canadian Medical Association Journal and has unveiled that there is even possibilities that women do not get to know about iron deficiency till the time they conceive.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez