A recent report has shed light on the Age Man Suit, which is believed to have been developed keeping the effects of old age on mind. It has got all the features what an old man would experience, including heavy head, pain in bones, dizziness etc. Padded with knee and elbow pads, the 10 kg suit becomes a lot stiff, thereby making on completely what an aged feels.
It has been developed by Berlin's Evangelical Geriatrics Centre (EGZB) along with the Saarbrucken-based Meyer-Hentschel Institute. It has further been claimed that this suit would be used in others fields too like household appliance and gastronomic industries.
It is believed this new industrial-style futuristic boiler suit might be able to make one understand and prepare for a demographic time bomb, which is likely to be prevalent in Germany along with Japan and Monaco.
"This is the best way of giving them a real idea of what it's like to be old - that is, 75 and upwards - and only once we have their empathy can we really begin to win students round to becoming interested in old people as patients", said senior physician Rahel Eckardt.
It would be worth seeing what all could be done with the help of the Age Man Suit, which can make a young experience old age.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez