The controversial bill of Andrew Lansley became a bill this year. However, it is yet to be known whether the bill holds the potential of achieving the aims expected by the political parties. When the bill was introduced in the parliament, a hot debate was held among the politicians.
The bill throughout the time, failed to gain the agreement of the political parties and medical practitioners. The bill however was brought into law after making amendments. Andrew Lansley is of the view that the law would bring necessary changes in the NHS. The medical professionals would have the right to monitor the working of the NHS.
The critics of the policy have alarmed that although the law have been implemented, it lacks in goals. The problems and the solutions should have been made clear at the outset of the law. ver, it seems like Andrew Lansley have failed in finding the problems of the NHS and the concrete solution. Bringing a policy into law doesn’t show that the policy would be a solution to the problems of the NHS.
The Health Secretary was reported saying, “You cannot encapsulate in one or two sentences the main thrust of this [reform]”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez