A recent report showed how the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE) is taking on the foetal alcohol syndrome in north-west Western Australia. It is believed that pregnant women must not drink alcohol else it could have dire results on babies and that’s what 4even the foundation is aimed at.
With the help of TV and radio commercials, awareness in context of the alcohol disorders would be spread. There is need for women to understand the severity of drinking while they are carrying a baby. "What we are much more interested in is seeing a bigger national effort to educate all Australians about the risks of consuming alcohol whilst pregnant”, said FARE's Michael Thorn, who is of the view that even men must take care of the fact that there is tendency of women to get influenced if someone is drinking in front of them.
There are reports indicating that babies can suffer from physical and mental impairments in case they have a mother who drunk while pregnancy. Though moderate drinking is not that bad, it is believed that it would be better if women avoid having the same and pay attention to their overall health. It is expected that more and more steps would be taken to address the rising scar of such disorders.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez