Experts in London have said that they are about to bring finesse in the procedures by which a mother, was initially unable to conceive baby will be able to do it. The procedure will not take more than two years, said Surgeon Richard Smith, who is going to take out the first such procedure.
Smith said that there are at least 15,000 British women, who were unable to conceive baby. Some were born without womb, and some of them had to go through womb removal operations.
The news is not taken in good spirits by some of the experts, who affirmed that it is the joy to give happiness to women is bigger than risking the life of an unborn child on whom the experiment will be done.
Smith said that there are reduced chances that any miss happening will take place with child, as he has been researching on the subject for last 15 years. After studying the subject for so long, he has decided to launch the charity Uterine Transplant UK, which will help him raise funds for the first five operations.
"We are confident, especially with a transplant abroad being carried out with the same methodology that we have recommended that within two years or so”, said Smith.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez