A lot many studies have been done, which have stated that eye movement is a big reflective of whether a person is lying or not. Initially, it was said that the person, who is cooking up stories and is lying will look at the left. However, the one who is genuine will look towards rights.
A study, which has been published in the journal PLoS ONE, has found that though eyes can indicate about truth and false it is absolutely a myth that eyes directions can dictate the same. The study was a united effort of two researchers Richard Wiseman, from the University of Hertfordshire in UK and Dr Caroline Watt, from University of Edinburgh in the UK.
The study researchers reached at the above given conclusion at the time when they shot a video of volunteers. Enrolled participants were given a condition and it was seen that whether they were lying or not. Main focus of researchers was to assess their eye movements.
In the second stage, volunteers were shown a video and they were asked to spot lies by looking at featured person’s eye movements. The study researchers reached at a conclusion that there was no relationship between eyes movement and lying eyes.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez