It has been recently revealed that Cella Energy's American company has signed a deal with NASA's Kennedy Space Center, so that they can help them solve some of the technological issues, which they have been witnessing for some time now.
Kennedy Space Center, which is based in Florida, will be helping Cella, a Britain based company. It is not the first time when Kennedy will be helping other company; it is in their routine and has also been enlisted as a company, which can help other organization, which have been suffering from technological problems.
This time, Kennedy will be trying to formulate hydrogen in tiny pellets, so that it can be burned in an engine, after it concerned into fuel. If the strategy works then the world will get an alternative to run engines and that without harming climate and without producing green house gases.
"We have a lot of great capabilities at Kennedy and some exceptional talent in both our materials and cryogenics labs and I think that's what mostly attracted them”, said Robert Hubbard from Kennedy.
He further affirmed that the project holds great importance for them, as once they succeed in the project then they will be able to provide better fuel options.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez