A recent article published in a leading online website, clearly indicated that with passage of time, things have advanced in terms of HIV treatment. Maximum transition for the same has been seen in America, where people have become cautious to get tested.
They have also been showing great support to fight HIV across the globe. This sounds to be positive news that people have become more cautious about their life. However, such is not the case with everyone, as there are cases, where people are aware of ill effects of HIV, but they are not able to take up the test or start their treatment.
Sole reason for the same is shortage of funds. If to explain in simple words then people, who have money to take private treatment are at the maximum benefit, but those, who do not have it, need a careful monitoring.
One of the places in the US, where people are not as privileged as others, is Louisville. In the place, more than 75% of people are living below poverty line and they are not able to afford HIV/AIDS treatment, so for them, it is simply inaccessible. This has made it necessary that authorities concerned should make arrangements for funds as well.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez