If doctors and nurses want to retain their jobs, then they have to agree with some major changes in their pay packages. Things were revealed when a document got leaked, which had issues that threaten the future of the NHS.
In total, 19 heads of NHS have revealed that unless doctors and nurses do not agree to work under less pay, which means reduction from their current salaries, there is no possibility to serve quality services to patients.
If not more, then also multimillion-pound budget cuts will be needed to make sure that all the requirements of the NHS are fulfilled. Chief executives of the NHS trusts were of the view that they have asked to save £20 billion savings, and in addition, they have been witnessing daily targets and other responsibilities. In that scenario, they are left with no choice, but to make financial cuts on doctors and other staff members.
There are many who are not happy with the situation and one among them is Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham. He was of the view, "A clear sign of the chaos engulfing the NHS is the move by a break-away group to cut pay and break national pay arrangements".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez