Let's go pink for this charity walk, Race for Life to be held in Hereford! Recent reports suggest that the racecourse in Hereford was painted pink for the event. As many as 2,000 women were estimated to have been a part of this fundraiser.
The organizers of the event are expecting that this year, the participants will be able to raise approximately £123,000, which will help all those battling against cancer and also those heading towards a better vision into the field of treatment for cancer.
It has been reported that a total of 2,125, all dressed in pink, took part in the event to remember relatives and friends, they lost due to cancer and also for those, who are still continuing their fight against the deadly disease.
Apart from Hereford, even Sheffield witnessed thousands of woman on streets to be a part of the Cancer Research UK's Race for Life in the city. An estimated 5,000 women were reported to be a part of the Race for Life.
The race was begun by Amber Whiston. This two-year-old from Gleadless has lately got over with chemotherapy session. Amber was soon joined by her mother, 29-year old Lara Joyce, who for the first time took part in the Race for Life.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez