Findings in a recent research suggest that pain has important role to play in life of a person. Through pain, one can identify the symptoms of heart attacks.
However, at the same time it has been administered that symptoms of heart attacks are different in both males and females. In case of males, it has been discovered that they feel pain in their chest during a heart attack, but the case doesn't stay true in case of women, there are less chances that a woman will experience pain the chest.
It has been explained that symptoms of heart attack vary; they might range from severe pain in chest to itchy pain in limbs, or the person might feel breathless or sick.
The US researchers tried to acknowledge the varied symptoms of heart attack and especially chest pain and whether it was a key symptom of the condition.
Hence, they analyzed records of US males and females experiencing heart attack between 1994 and 2006. They looked out for all possible links between the condition and associated factors.
It was discovered that 42% males complained chest pain during heart attack, in comparison to 30.7% woman. The findings revealed that chest pain is a key indication of heart attack, but it is not always present.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez