Higgs boson, which is also known as God’s particle, was first proposed some five decades back, and since then researchers have been working tirelessly to know the concept that how things attain mass. It is now that researchers have said that they realized the reason for the same.
Two teams were working continuously at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Switzerland to know the same, and it is now that they have revealed that they have discovered a particle, which will unveil them about the same.
Researchers revealed that it is not at all easy to prepare the Higgs boson, as it requires great intensity to collide particles. Professors Sau Lan Wu and Wesley Smith have led the research in the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Smith said that the other physicists were aware of the fact that opposite bodies attract each other, but they were not aware of the fact that some mass is needed for that procedure. “Reassembling the debris to find the Higgs particle is literally like finding a needle in a haystack”, said Wu.
Wu further affirmed that the Higgs field is present everywhere, but one is not able to see it. In order to show the same, physicists have to force the field.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez