As per a research being carried out by the European Centre for Environment and Human Health, it has been revealed that people who live near the English coast are leading a healthier life than those who put up in cities.
The centre, which is at the University of Exeter, conducted the investigation after looking at the census report of 2011, which included views of 48 million people. Certain questions like difference in health while living at coast and how often they visited the coast, led the study researchers to reach at the above given conclusion.
The study, which has been published in the journal Health and Place, has found that the difference is slight, but staying near coast does give a chance to perform more exercises. Lead researcher Dr Ben Wheeler, said that one of the reasons for extra physical workout chances is to go for walk on the coast.
"While not everyone can live by the sea, some of the health-promoting features of coastal environments could be transferable to other places", said Wheeler, while explaining the side effect of staying nearby the coast.
Further studies are needed to know more reasons for the same and till then one have to suffice by two reasons alone.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez