More than seven million people have watched the video uploaded by filmmaker Jeremiah McDonald. The video is a kind of conversation with Jeremiah's younger self and is named as "A Conversation with my 12-Year-Old Self".
The video is a mix of clever editing in which 32-year-old Jeremiah has been talking to a boy named as Anakin when he was just 12. The credit as said should be given to editing and the old video footages, which Jeremiah was having with him.
The video has been produced by a New York City comedy company known as DrCoolSex. The video as mentioned has been seeing a huge fan following. Till now more than seven million people have watched the video, which is equivalent to the population of Hong Kong and little less than other countries like Switzerland and Israel.
The video clip will also be having narration, for better understanding. The clip was such a hit that there is a possibility that Star Wars parody of it will be made. One of the things in which the video lacked was cameo of three which means the director, star and the person, with the conversation was going on. Except that fact the video has been liked by one and all.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez