It has been revealed in a recent report that the journey of Dragon capsule, which had just been seen arriving at Pacific Ocean to make it its new home, has been described by SpaceX via a video.
As per the findings, while the video developed by the company is not showing something very different, it covers a mixture of everything from its start to employees’ reaction over the mission’s achievement. And the same makes it worth watching, says the report.
Space Exploration Technologies or SpaceX is the first to become a commercial spaceflight company after its landing at the International Space Station (ISS) on May 26.
It is being said that launched on May 22, the test flight had successfully berthed off the coast of California on May 31. Though the whole mission was captured live using NASATV, the company has re-launched the video with some additions like re-entry of Dragon spacecraft so as to make employees feel more contented.
Sources say that the video shows how it could feel when one is a part of such a promising team. Further, CEO of the company says that such an achievement is a way forward to making mankind "multi-planetary”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez