Ramadan starts and with this holy month, Mr. David Cameron’s messages are sent all around the world with his warmest wishes.
Learning the importance of this holy month and the beliefs of people in the sunrise-to-sunset fasting, which begins today, the Prime Minister sees no better opportunity to remember the sufferings of Syrians as the civil war continued to rage and the country is still facing bloodshed in the Middle East.
In his message to the nation, he pleasurably marked the beginning of the holy Islamic month of Ramadan and wished Muslims in Britain and across the world on this holy occasion. He talked and reminded people of charity and compassion and the faiths that all in Britain have over the values and traditions of Islam.
On the occasion, wishes from Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Nick Clegg were also heard. He said: "Once again as we approach Ramadan, the eyes of the world are on the Middle East. The spirit will be particularly apparent during Ramadan”.
Ramadan is celebrated by more than 2 billion people around the world. In an effort of showing gratitude, faithful Muslims live on less than $2 a day.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez