It is always said that wonderful moments make life look beautiful and when someone experiences such awesome moments, then they only wish that the life remain like this.
A recent research taken out by a group of researchers from the Stanford University, California, has established that such moments help in improving the mental condition of a person. Such moments make a person feel that life is not as bad as being conceived by them.
“A small dose of awe gave participants a momentary boost in life satisfaction. Thus, these results also have implications for how people spend their time”, said the study researchers. There are chances that experts might consider of providing awesome therapies to patients, who have been suffering from mental illnesses.
The research, which has also been published in the journal Psychological Science, has also found that when people experience such awesome moments, they think that the life has slowed and has become a better place to live.
Lead author Melanie Rudd from Stanford University said that in today’s life, people have been experiencing shortage of time to experience even simplest joys of life. He further affirmed that the blame should go to the urge of earning more.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone