With the help of advancing technology, scientists have recently discovered the biometric shoes that are ideal to avoid those infuriating digital iris scans. Though under process, but these shoes is an invention for high-tech security.
Workings are still going on in a new lab to make these special shoe insoles perfect for monitoring access to high-security areas, like nuclear power plants or special military bases.
It is actually based on the fact that every individual has its own unique feet, and he walks in a distinguished way. Therefore there are times, when security check-ups might fail in checking them.
With special sensors featured in these bio-soles, one can easily check the pressure of feet, monitor the step and with the help of a microcomputer, different patterns can be compared to the master file of that person.
As soon as the patterns go in accordance, the bio-soles go to sleep and if they don't, then a wireless alarm message rings out.
Marios Savvides, who is the head of Carnegie Mellon University's new Pedo-Biometrics Lab, and also works with iris, fingerprint and face recognition techniques said "It's part of a shoe that you don't have to think about".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez