For last five decades, NASA has been working hard to ensure that its every single experiment aimed foe space should register success and for the same, it has also been overcoming most of the technological and funding problems.
In addition, Obama administration also wants to see the US to be the nation, which will lead space. It has promised more than $74 billion funding to NASA, so the dream could turn into reality. Marc Kaufman, who is the leading space journalist, said that none of the other countries conducted so many space programmes, as done by America.
He named a few like the Curiosity rover, Maven, and Opportunity, to be the shining stars of NASA. On the other hand, NASA was of the view that they want to explore red planet, and this is the reason that they have been working hard towards it.
Their Mars Science Laboratory rover, which is named as Curiosity, is expected to reach at Mars on this August. It is expected that the programme will be able to get organic molecules, which will reveal about the red planet.
“NASA’s pushing the envelope for public engagement with the Mars Science Laboratory landing”, said Doug McCuistion, who is the director of the Mars Exploration Program with NASA.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez