A recent study conducted by Dutch researchers has found that obese children are living under the threat of heart diseases. Previous studies have already warned that a child suffering with obesity has higher chances of succumbing to life threatening health complications.
According to the recent findings, the signs of heart disease can be seen in obese children. For the study, the researcher examined about 307 children. During the observation it was found that nearly one third of children had symptoms of heart problems like high blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause heart attack in adults.
The findings of the study have been published in the Archives of Disease in Childhood. Obesity is putting the childhood of many all over the world. The researchers of the study concluded saying, "Remarkably, 62% of severely obese children under 12 years of age already had one or more cardiovascular risk factors".
The problem of obesity among children can be solved by preventing kids from following the track of junk food. However, parents and authorities need to be made aware about the coming health threat towards the young kids only then we would be able to curb the menace of obesity.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez