A doctor, who has been practicing for last 40 years, was being diagnosed with cancer and was given few weeks to live. Dr. Rami Seth, 70, agreed to follow the advice of his friend, who asked him to take a disused drug named as beta interferon.
Initially, Seth was having some apprehensions about taking the drug, as drug had many side effects and it was also not sure that whether the drug would work on him or not. However, Seth's friend told him that in any case, he did not have anything to lose and should give the drug a try.
On his recommendation, Seth started taking the drugs. Though Seth agreed that the drug taking experience was awful, pain was worth paying. He took the medicine three times a week for 10 months.
After the mentioned period, when he went for check up, doctors were surprised to see that his tumors have reduced to such a limit that they could be operated. Surgery was being done, and tumor was being removed. "The drug formed a hard tissue around the tumours which isolated them and made them easier to remove", said Seth, while telling the reason about reduction in the size of tumor.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez