It has been reported that the trial conducted over telehealth has proved success. The telehealth has helped in providing treatment to 150 patients. Besides, the telehealth has also helped in saving time of the patients.
Previous strategies have not helped the authorities in providing effective treatment to the patients. Professor Andrew Kornberg, the Director of neurology at the Royal Children's Hospital said, "So rather than just rolling it out and saying 'here's telehealth', what we're doing is ironing out all the issues, all the glitches in the system, to make it easy for everyone".
Telehealth is needed so that queries of the patients could be addressed. Besides, the telehealth also helps in getting an appointment with GPs and medical experts. The program, telehealth, was launched in January at Royal Children's Hospital.
Medical experts are keeping their fingers crossed and are hopeful that the telehealth will continue to bring comfort to the woes of the patients. The telehealth saves patients' time by providing timely treatment to them and preventing them from travelling long distance in minute illness. Besides, the telehealth also helps in reducing the long waiting period at the hospital.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez