A person who has been cured of HIV through bone marrow said that he would launch a campaign to make people aware about curability of HIV. Earlier, it was believed that HIV can't be cured. However, the bone marrow transplant has made it possible for the HIV patients to beat the HIV virus.
The person who has gone through the bone marrow transplant to beat HIV is identified as Timothy Ray Brown. He is 47 years old and is a living example to show that HIV or AIDS can be cured. It has been informed that Timothy Ray Brown had two bone marrow transplants since 2007 and now he is completely free from HIV.
During an interview, he said, "I am living proof that there could be a cure for AIDS. It's very wonderful, being cured of HIV".
He has gone through riskier bone marrow transplant which can prove fatal. However, he stated that he doesn't have any health complications. Occasionally, he does experience headaches. The scientists are doubtful over the tall claims of Timothy Ray Brown's of having cured of HIV completely. Further studies are required to be conducted in this regard.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez