"A group of women had been trained to fly in space, they performed quite well, they passed all the tests, but they were not accepted, the whole program was cancelled”. Above are some bitter beliefs (of fewer ones) that have been recently revealed by Purdue Space Expert Mr. John Norberg, who revealed that women are often failing to perform the tasks in space, which are contributing against them and in favor of the history of a space program believing that women stand nowhere in the race to moon.
Mr. Norberg made a clear comparison between Ms. Sally Ride and Mr. Neil Armstrong. He explained about the big distinction that Ms. Sally, the first American woman who was launched into space, got in her life.
He insists that the time today is demanding more women to participate in engineering, in science, and all the tremendous opportunities that space research and studies have for them too.
Ms. Sally Ride, who dies at only 61 years, is a big role model for all those young girls, who aim to become astronauts. People around the world remembers her enthusiasm for life and the boundless energy and acute intelligence, she was born with.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez