What’s the fun in watching at these amazing images simply? What’s new in trend is adding some interesting aspects with these images taken by astronauts aboard the International Space Station and then transforming them into video dubbed with sound effects.
Earlier such a video was introduced, in which the music was given by Peter Gabriel. However, this newly launched video has been stated as the best video so far in the category uploaded on internet.
The video has been created by Knate Myers, who has used the images clicked by the astronauts from the station. The video is for 4 minutes and the music complied in this is by John Murphy, it’s his "Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor)."
It has been reported that till date, thousands have already seen the video clipping. It has been revealed that it has been long since people started developing such videos, they compile such videos as a part of creativity and most of the viewers enjoy watching their creation.
The new video assembled by photographer Knate Myers to a track by John Murphy, is surely the best way to depict the night sky around the Space Station and the planets. It’s not something different, but one would still love watching it.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez