The waiting period in England would witness a surge as it has been reported that about another 500 GPs have decided not to provide care services to the patients on weekends and in the evening. The decision of closure would impact the A&E departments as patients would rush to the A&E departments to get themselves treated.
It has further come to light some patients are being made to wait for three weeks for getting the appointment of the GPs and doctors. A drop of 5% has been witnessed in the out-of-hours care services provided by the hospitals.
The figures have been released by the Labour's `NHS Check'. The figures were released after the industrial action taken by the GPs. David Cameron, during elections promised people that health care services would be available to them till 8:00 pm on all seven days. However, after the election, it seems like David Cameron has forgotten his promise.
While criticizing David Cameron, Labour shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham said, "The Prime Minister promised patients would be able to get evening appointments with their GP. with almost five hundred more surgeries now shutting earlier". It is hoped steps would be taken to reduce the waiting period.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez