As per reports, a spinning star has been shocking astronomers, as its speed has increased a bit, due to its compressed size. The spinning star, which is known as pulsar, is formed of tiny pieces of a normal star and is quite compressed in size.
This compression has made it to increase its speed. Astronomers were of the view that the star has now hidden, due to its increased speed. Telling its specifications, astronomers were of the view that the star emits light only at the time when it has high-energy gamma-ray range, which it derives from electromagnetic spectrum.
One being asked that how they get to know about its increased size, the astronomers answered that they observed the same from the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope. Holger Pletsch, who is a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, was of the view, "It rotates about its own axis roughly seven times per second and its position in the sky is towards the Scutum constellation”.
Its speed has increased in September 2009 and that was the light time when the researchers have seen the star. They are astonished by the fact that it has been hidden since then and could not be relocated.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez