A recent study has found that among the teenagers and adults, the trend of sexting is becoming popular. Researchers are of the view that in the coming times, adults would be using sexting for dating and finding their life partners.
The study was conducted by the researchers of Michigan University. For the study, the researchers studied and monitored the sexual behavior of as many as 3,447 young adults. The participants of the study were aged from 18 to 24.
It was found that sexting is quite popular among the adults. During the study, the researchers looked at as to how the sexting impacts the health of the participants. It was found that the sexting was presumed to be romantic exercise between the couples.
It was also found that the sexting helped people in overcoming anxiety and depression. The author of the study said, "For younger age groups, legality is an issue. They are also in a very different place in their sexual development”. It is important to note that for the study, the researchers didn’t take account on psychological trauma being experienced by the teenagers. The findings of the study would help researchers in better understanding the sexual behavior of the youngsters.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez